Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster from Mars has crash landed

3 posters

Go down

A Monster from Mars has crash landed Empty A Monster from Mars has crash landed

Post by The Monster from Mars Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Hello, I am... the Monster from Mars. *sigh* Yes, that is truly what I am called. It is my... hero name. I'm still not sure what the purpose of heroes are. They seem a bit redundant, as there is a police force, yes? What am I to think but that human police are incompetent? I've had (or will have) it explained to me that these villains... super villains, have powers that no one has that are even beyond my wildest dreams. I'll believe it when I see it.
And what powers should I combat them with if it's true? I have no powers. I'm just an alien on Earth.
My real name is Irax, but ever since I've gotten here, all I've been called is "Mars". I'll get used to it, I suppose. That's one downfall of not knowing enough English. Also, the air here is suffocating! And I feel so heavy here. I haven't been eating very much, and I feel rather ill... but I have to get used to it. It's impossible for me to return home, for more reasons than communication barriers, suspicion between species, and a busted ship. The reason I had to leave Mars is the same that I can't return.
I happen to have a pet. His name is Frederick. He's a tuna fish... fascinating creature. No one had better eat him. He's the only pet I have. No, he's not from Mars. He's just a regular Earth tuna, and I've heard people joking about eating him. Although I don't think they're entirely joking.
So, I have a bad-tempered picture of me as my avatar. And I have a tunafish in a goldfish bowl for my signature. I hope to have fun rping with you guys on the weekends.
The Monster from Mars
The Monster from Mars

Superhuman Points : 30

Character Profile
Alignment: Hero
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 5

Back to top Go down

A Monster from Mars has crash landed Empty Re: A Monster from Mars has crash landed

Post by The Ninja Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:33 pm

Welcome to Earth! I hope you enjoy your stay. Keep away from England, they are known for torching a lot of aliens...
The Ninja
The Ninja
Admin

Superhuman Points : 21

Character Profile
Alignment: Antihero
Alliance: Defenders of the Earth
Superpower Slots: 10

https://superhumanrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Monster from Mars has crash landed Empty Re: A Monster from Mars has crash landed

Post by ~Lord Machina~ Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:35 pm

Meh... They mostly Torch Wood. xD you might wanna stay away from there to keep your fish from being turned into fish'n'chips however.
Welcome to our planet!
~Lord Machina~
~Lord Machina~

Superhuman Points : 10

Character Profile
Alignment: Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monster from Mars Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:07 am

Thank you both for the advice. If I am sent to England for a mission, I could hardly help it, but otherwise, I shall do my best to stay away from that place, whether for their anti-alien policies or seafood snacking tendencies.
The Monster from Mars
The Monster from Mars

Superhuman Points : 30

Character Profile
Alignment: Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down