Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical Bay

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Medical Bay - Page 2 Empty Re: Medical Bay

Post by Akai Kaji Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Akai placed a hand on her shoulder gently, smiling into her eyes, "Don't be sorry, go ahead and sing."
A doctor walked up, and Akai engaged him in medical speak, then she sat on the edge of the bed as the doctor started treating the woman's wounds.
"If you don't mind my asking... where are you from? You don't seem to be from around here," She laughed softly and unrealistically, "But then again, I haven't been around here long either. I came from Cold Rock, burned to the ground when I was young. Lost everything. You've lost a lot too haven't you? It's okay, you don't have to tell me, I know what it's like."
She stopped, a look of surprise on her face, "Oh! I'm sorry, I don't even know your name yet... I'm Akai."
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Superhuman Points : 156

Character Profile
Alignment: Antihero
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Peisinoe Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:20 pm

“Akai… It fits you… My name is Peisinoe… I’ve actually been here for, oh, I think two years now, but I don’t blame you for thinking that I’m new…” I chuckle half-heartedly, “I don’t exactly look like I belong here. Don’t really belong anywhere anymore. Ever since the Cleansers found out about me, I’ve been running… They took everything from me. My home, my life, my peace, even my father …. Only then did my foolish mother come to me, warning of the dangers I faced and bringing with her a curse. I once was complete, but she awoke the other half of me, and a need that may never be met…" I look at her apologetically, "listen, I can't stay here long... the longer I'm here, the more danger I put everyone in."

Last edited by Peisinoe on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had some atrocious mistakes)
Peisinoe
Peisinoe

Superhuman Points : 90

Character Profile
Alignment: Rogue
Superpower Slots: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Akai nodded, "Alright, I'll get you out of here as soon as the doctor is done fixing you up. I could get you some new clothes too... those look pretty messed." Not really waiting for an answer, she pulled her knees up to her chest and kept talking, "Huh... can't say I belong anywhere either. But I'm trying to make a home for myself. I lost everything too, my family, my home, the entire world I knew burned down in one fire and left me alone. Well mostly alone, though I wouldn't consider a vengeful cousin much of anything." She shrugged, deciding to knock it off and give up on telling her own story. Peisinoe didn't need to hear her problems.
"Where are you heading after this, I could help you get there, maybe even stick around until you're doing better. I can fight, I could help keep those Cleansers off your trail for a few days."
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peisinoe Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:15 am

“Since you too have someone after you, you know why I have to go alone.” I touch one of my Epirotes pins, “Don’t worry about me; I’ll be fine. My attackers were only amateurs, otherwise I would be dead right now… Knowing that they were amateurs, I should be left alone long enough for me to heal… You’ve done enough for me already anyways…. Although I would definitely be thankful for a change of clothes; these rags aren’t going to last me even all the way home.” I pause for a moment, “How did that fire start? It seems more personal than you’re letting on… I don’t deny that it would become personal when it takes so much from you, but… there’s more to it than that, isn’t there?” Immediately appalled the insensitivity of my own words, I interject apologetically, “I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have asked that… Your past is none of my business.”
Peisinoe
Peisinoe

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Akai turned her head towards the woman, a bit of shock crossed in her face, mixed up in the regret and pain in her eyes, "I didn't start the fire if that's what you're asking," She glanced at the doctor a moment, and she lowered her voice despite the fact he'd still be able to hear her, "I still haven't found them yet... the ones who did the crime."
The doctor excused himself and went to a cabinet to grab a clean set of clothes, handed it to Peisinoe, and left to attend to other patients.
"At least they're not hunting me down, but my luck, someone is itching for revenge of a nonexistent action I committed," She changed the subject abruptly, "Well, I can get you outta here as soon as your ready."
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peisinoe Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:53 pm

OOC: I apologize for taking so long and for the short post. I have been too busy to do much else but work...
IC: I accept the clothes gratefully, my cheeks burning slightly. “I didn’t mean to be so rude… Living like I have for so long costs you tact when it comes to conversation.” Fiddling awkwardly with the clothes on my lap, I hang my head and let my long hair curtain my shame. “I should be on my way I suppose…. Thank you again for helping me; I promise I won’t forget it, and someday I will repay you. Now, if there’s somewhere that I could change…” I let it hang as a question. “Then I’ll be out of your hair.”
Peisinoe
Peisinoe

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:53 pm

Akai nodded, pointing towards the bathroom, "You can change in there. I'll take you to the back door right after."
She stood up, resiting the urge to start pacing, "I don't suppose I have much tact either, conversation wise. Anyways... I'll wish you luck now instead of later."
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peisinoe Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:51 pm

"Thanks" I slip into the bathroom and quickly change into the clothes I was given. The fabric feels foreign, but it serves it's purpose well enough. I unpin my Epirotes' from the remaining rags of my Peplos before stepping back out. Pushing my dark hair out of my eyes, I follow Akai as she begins to lead me back out.
Peisinoe
Peisinoe

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:34 am

ooc: oh whoops! I totally spaced out about posting. So uh... does this continue outside or have we peacefully parted ways?
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peisinoe Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:23 pm

OOC: No problem. I think that this would be a nice time to cut off.
Peisinoe
Peisinoe

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down