Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimm city public park

4 posters

Go down

Grimm city public park Empty Grimm city public park

Post by Black-Out Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:29 pm

OOC: if i'm doing this wrong feel free to delete this.

BIC: black out watches over the park, up in a tall oak tree, waiting for a crook, or mugger to strike.

ooc: feel free to hop in any one Smile
Black-Out
Black-Out

Superhuman Points : 75

Character Profile
Alignment: Hero
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 5

Back to top Go down

Grimm city public park Empty Re: Grimm city public park

Post by Asch Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:47 am

ooc: You're good Black, this is how it's done.

ic: After few good days of work in Silent Falls, Asch couldn't help but love seeing the dank and dreary site of Grimm, with the layer of smog hovering above, and the stark black towers of the Domination HQ looming mightily over the city. She'd be up there in those towers soon, staring down upon the city and not having to look up to see the highest places, because Asch would be there in the high places.
Wandering through the city, Asch quickly decided to cut through the park to get to her destination. The dry grass, killed by the smog, appeared slightly grey in tint, just the way she liked it.
A child leisurely entertained them self with a lollipop, licking it slowly, savoring the flavor. With a smirk, Asch popped the candy out of the child's hand and into her mouth, "Shouldn't stand around alone in this city kiddie, go find your mommy and buzz off."
Ah... good old Grimm, at least the place wasn't crawling with heroes who would swoop down on her for her mere candy theft at a moments notice.
Asch
Asch

Superhuman Points : 82

Character Profile
Alignment: Villain
Superpower Slots: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Out Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Black Out watched as the defenseless kid had his candy stolen. he couldn't help but chuckle to himself.
"a candy thief? how refreshing." thought Black Out.
"probably not worth my time... but perhaps i'll jump down and freak the "candy thief" out. maybe she'll retire from her thieving ways."
black out used his "shadow flash" ability to pop up right in asch's face.
"BAH!" yelled Black Out.
"stealing candy from kids? really? you criminals get more and more pathetic every day."
black out raised the palm of his hand towards asch's forehead.
"nighty night." he said.
Black-Out
Black-Out

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asch Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Asch blinked, flinching a bit, irritated by the sudden appearance of the do-gooder. She slapped his hand away, "Don't touch the face."
Causally she licked one side of the candy and stuck it to his own forehead, "If you're the justice of the candy thieves, you can go ahead and give it back to the kid if you like. But me, I don't have time for this, so you can move on and leave me alone, or keep it up and dive in over your head."
With the wave of a hand, Asch started to walk past him.
Asch
Asch

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Out Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:26 pm

black out went cross eyed trying to look at the piece of candy now stuck to his forehead.
"how unusual" thought black out. "most of the thieves in this city would have tried to kill me by now. then again she is just a candy thief."
black out stood in place for a second. trying to decide whether or not to pursue the thief. she had given the candy back, sortta....
but it had been a slow day, especially considering where he was.
he jogged up to asch, the candy still stuck to his forehead.
"hey!" said black out. "not that i'm looking for a fight or any thing. but..." black out is now at asch's side. "you seem to be on a mission. and if it is maniacal i must stop you. nothing personal, but it's just what i do."
Black-Out
Black-Out

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wing Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:16 am

Well, this ought to be interesting. Blade Wing watched the scene play out while sitting on a nearby bench. Her wings were folded casually over the bench's back. She guessed the black and white clothed heroes was very new to the superhero business by the way he was handling things. blade Wing kept watching, only intending to intervene if things got too ugly.

Blade Wing

Superhuman Points : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Asch Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:20 am

Asch bust out laughing, "You are unlike any 'hero' I have met thus far." She smiled cooly, crossing her arms, "Yes, a mission, I'm on a mission that will blow you away and leave all the lesser peoples begging for my mercy. But that shouldn't concern you now should it...?" Asch puckered her lips, talking slowly and babyish towards Black, "...cause you're just the candy police."
Asch made a sweeping motion out over the sky, "You think I'm a desperate criminal, trying to get noticed and make a scene, stealing candy, and playing my act? Ha! Heck no! I'm ambitious, I'm dangerous, and I am more than confident. I robbed a bank in Silent Falls, I mutilated a tower with a clever plan and some bombs in the heart of the hero's home, and I got away. Now are you sure you wanna mess with me? I could sure use the excitement," She snapped a pair of guns out of their holsters, stiffening her stance and staring coldly and harshly at Black, "Bring it candy police, or back down like a good little soldier and leave me alone."

ooc: posting order will be Black-Out, Bladewing, Asch, and then Romany

Last edited by Asch on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posting order edit)
Asch
Asch

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Romany Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:00 pm

OOC: Hello sister. Razz

BIC: Romany, the swindling gypsy, watched from afar. She had to make sure her sister was safe, no matter what. Naturally, Romany spotted the BladeWing character that was sitting on the bench. If she got involved, Romany would be there to stop her, no matter what. Romany is a swift villain, not easily fooled or defeated.

"Metal Bird, 12 o'clock." Romany spoke into an earpiece to her sister, Asch, gesturing to BladeWing.

Romany pulled her pistol out and prepared for anything.

Romany

Superhuman Points : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Out Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:20 pm

ooc: really quick question. how exactly dose the power slot thing work? like, i only have five super power slots. so dose that mean i can only use five slots per post?

IC: "unlike any hero, eh? perhaps." said black out, as he flicked the candy off of his forehead. black raised an eyebrow. "but whats with the baby talk?"
he half thought she was joking when she mentioned her plan, but when she pulled the guns on him, he knew she was dead serious.
"whoa, whoa! slow down lady!" said black out now a little worried.
"i was merely trying make small talk. i was going to let you be on your way. But..." black outs expression changed to a much more serious, and rather dangerous look. "since you really are up to something devious... well i think you get the idea. you can still back down you know." said black, with a wicked smile.
Black-Out
Black-Out

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wing Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:55 pm

ooc: The power slots are a handle on how many powers you can have right now. You can use the powers in your slots an unlimited number of times (as long as it doesn't surpass the limits of your actual powers), but you can suddenly invent a new power that wasn't approved or anything.
BIC:

Oooh, this guys was probably going to need some serious help once the fighting started. BladeWing, to all appearances, still appeared relaxed. However, inside she was tense, gearing up to spring into action if she needed to.

Blade Wing

Superhuman Points : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Asch Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:21 am

ooc: You mean "can't suddenly invent a new power" right? Cause that's the way it is.

bic:
Asch's lips parted to reveal white teeth bared in a grimace, "You honestly don't know who you're messing with do you kid?" Blades clicked and protruded out from the bottoms of her guns as she crossed her arms in an 'x' over her chest, "I didn't come back all the way from Silent Falls to get harassed by a little do-goodie like you. I gave you a chance to back down, I was merciful, but you don't cross my path twice and expect me to veer!"
Then Asch lashed out, sending a high-kick towards Black's face...
Asch
Asch

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Romany Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:59 pm

I'm guessing she ignored me, or not, but if that chick on the bench interferes with my sister's plans, she'll die in a heartbeat. Gypsies are more than sluts; gypsies are dancers.

Romany put her legs around the tree branch and aimed her pistol at the girl on the bench as she hung upside down on the branch, her hair swaying upside down.

Spoiler:

Romany

Superhuman Points : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Out Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:07 pm

OOC: AYE! sorry it's taken me so long... >.<U
IC: black out considered trying to end the fight right then and there by using his shadow touch ability. but he was rather bored so he decided not to.
he side stepped and slammed his forearm into the underside of asch's lower leg, attempting to use her own momentum to knock her backwards.
Black-Out
Black-Out

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asch Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:57 am

OOC: *application of the 48 hour rule used to post out of order*
Just bumping this thread, Blade Wing, we're waiting on you Smile I'll delete this post as soon as you come back to maintain proper posting order.
Asch
Asch

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down