Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenwitch Park

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Greenwitch Park - Page 2 Empty Re: Greenwitch Park

Post by Death's Kiss Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:50 am

OOC: His excellency doesn't mind while you are recovering he stabs you and laughs crazily... jkjk
And thats right, fear my power!

IC: "ok well time to be off again."
before he finished he portaled again and again and again. (he gets used to it)
finally ten portals later he arrived at the Caves (thread)
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Superhuman Points : 246

Character Profile
Alignment: Rogue
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:59 pm

OOC: These were posted in The Caves, but we are moving these posts here due to strange logistics.

Following DK's appearance in Greenwitch

Dhaevos:
Dhaevos was about to respond when he found himself suddenly, and forcibly removed from the situation entirely.

Once they finally stopped, Dhaevos quickly pushed himself away from Achilles, ignoring the lurching of his stomach.

When you and a friend are around other people, you tend to be inclined to back them up, whatever they might be doing. It's when you're alone with a friend that you tend to be inclined to tell them they're being an idiot. As Dhaevos was aware that Cub couldn't read sign, this moment was as good as any.

*What was that?!* he signed rapidly, clearly still angry. *I mean, seriously! You turn into some kind of psycho maniac on me, pull a bunch of crap, and just leave? Oh yeah, great way to make "allies," Achilles!*

Cub:
Once Cub got her footing back she growled just as angry if not more so then the angel. she didn't care what he was yelling about. she was pretty sure it would be along the same lines as what she was about to say. "You bloody dish rag!" she roared then actually made a go at trying to tackle him. she was furious. she didn't even fully understand that madness this man just put her through and she honestly didn't care. as far as she was concerned there was no reason for it and the wraith looking creature needed a good fist to the hood.

Last edited by Syren on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Epic quote fail!)
Syren
Syren

Superhuman Points : 530

Character Profile
Alignment:
Superpower Slots: 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:57 pm

OOC: man i try to not lead the thread, and no one does anything, don't complain if i try to lead the thread, because i wanted someone else too, and it didn't happen.

IC: "now now, you know as well as I do that those other two were trying to kill me. and remember, all i did was throw daggers. now down to business, want to form a loose alliance? right now im a loner, but having allies, even loose ones is always an advantage."
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Superhuman Points : 246

Character Profile
Superpower Slots: 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:00 am

OOC: Okay so, first of all, sorry for the major quote fail. I had to get back out to work and didn't have time to look over the post. ~embarrassment~ Second of all ~eyebrow raise~ I'm honestly not sure what you mean, DK. My drama director used to say that acting was primarily reacting, and you'd be surprised where the "right" reactions can lead a storyline. Dhaevos has been a major angst machine since his creation, and though I've established that I rarely sacrifice character personality for anything, you may yet be surprised.

IC: Dhaevos took a step back in shock.

*You're kidding, right?* He signed, hands moving furiously. *You really think she's just going to go with whatever after that? Do you think I'm going to just go with it after you totally flip out on everybody? I've been in this town for three days, been chased for more than half of that by people who hate people like us! The only way we're going to survive is by watching out for each other the way you looked out for me. You remember that, huh?*

He paused before relaying his next thought. A thought that had plagued his mind since the fight began.

*Or have you always been this nuts, and I just missed it?*
Syren
Syren

Superhuman Points : 530

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cub Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:40 pm

"I have made a point of working on my own so far and based on what just happened I was right in my choice. I may not try to kill you dish rag but the last thing I'm about to do is trust you." she growled then looked to the angel. "and I think you would be smart to do the same angel boy." she added stepping back from the wraith. she was not happy and considering she didn't trust anyone naturally DK had a long way to go to get her trust.
Cub
Cub

Superhuman Points : 385

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down