Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.A.T LABS

+5
Syren
Titan
Manifest
Argent
Madhatter
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

H.A.T LABS Empty H.A.T LABS

Post by Madhatter Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Hatter walked in and started firing shots everywhere. "I think its about time I came for something that is mine." With that he let out a laugh and boke into the research room. He walked up to a large box, shoot it open, he lifted the top and threw it at the door. From the box he lifted a top hat and set it on his head. "Let the fun begin." He said before bursting out in laughter.

Madhatter

Superhuman Points : 82

Character Profile
Alignment: Rogue
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 7

Back to top Go down

H.A.T LABS Empty Re: H.A.T LABS

Post by Argent Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Argent screeched his squad car to a halt jumped out and donned his armor, he tossed his keys to a patrolman to take care of as he took control of the scene. "BULLET Operative Argent" he shouted as he approached the officer in charge of the scene, "I'll be taking control of this operation, I have reason to believe we may be dealing with a cape." A few of the officers scowled at this turn of events and a few of the onlookers began to whisper in hushed voices.

Argent turned to a group of patrolmen, "You six maintain the line, I don't want any civilians to get in the way, give me SWAT Teams on these two buildings." He pointed at a few towers across the street from the labs "Have them shoot anyone suspicious." He looked over at the man who he usurped "I want your best men to make a perimeter and hold the exits don't let anyone exit who isn't in a lab coat and begin making rescue operations, I'll be going in alone." Argent marched towards the front doors of the Labs, drew his Assault Rifle and entered the Labs.
Argent
Argent

Superhuman Points : 70

Character Profile
Alignment: Oppressor
Superpower Slots: 8

http://phantomvyb.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Manifest had followed. She hid away at the entrance, then decided to help.

"U-Umm, I'm Manifest, a fellow offi--hero." she said to a nearby officer. She was new at the whole "Hero Introductions" thing and never really been taught to do it right. "I need to go in and help. One person can never face off against a drugged up lunatic." she said, she was getting better at her speech and found it better to sound brave. "Now, may I please get through?" she asked, moving ahead a little.
Manifest
Manifest

Superhuman Points : 430

Character Profile
Alignment:
Superpower Slots: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhatter Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:18 am

Hatter watches through a window. "Oh, look there calling in the Capes to stop me how cute." He heard a small ring from his cellphone, he answered it and heard a woman speaking on the other end.

"I'm watching you on the news, I didn't tell you to do that."

"Don't worry my queen I always move with a plan in mind and besides this will give us a chance to collect more signatures."

There was a pause on the other end. "Very well, hatter but don't forget to come back for your medicine, after all your a very sick man."

With that he hung up the phone a let out a laugh. "Time to get to work." With that he turned and fired a explosive round at a cop car before running to get his grand tea party ready.

Madhatter

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhatter Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:42 am

Hatter felt a his head start to throb, he franticly reached in his pockets and pulled out a small white package. He dumped the white powder in his mouth, spilling a small amount of it on the floor. He looked at the empty package in dismay. If this continues he knew he wouldn't have any white powder left. He looked around on the labs computer and found out were they kept their meds. "I grab some of those on my way out" he said before coughing up blood. He looked at the blood for a moment realizing for the first time perhaps this was serious.

Madhatter

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:44 am

OOC: I'm deciding to wait for Argent, I figured the order would be: Madhatter, Argent, Manifest.
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:19 am

OOC: Sorry bout that got enthralled in some TV

Argent slipped in through the front doors as he heard the Cruiser explode Outside "He's got visibility of lot, he must be in the front." Argent contemplated as he rounded the corner weapon drawn, he peered down the hall as he heard a cough coming from one of the Labs. He raced up to the entry and called in "You are surrounded cape, surrender now or I will exercise deadly force." Argent readied his weapon and activated the aim assistant.
Argent
Argent

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhatter Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:33 am

Hatter say down at a long table and started sipping his tea. He heard some yelling about how he was surrounded. "We will see playing card soldiers, we will see. If you want to come in then I welcome it after all, what's a tea party without people?"
He yelled.

OOC: Sorry to mess up the order manifest but I figure Hatter should respond.

Madhatter

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:24 pm

OOC: It's okay.

BIC: The officer, after plead after plead, let Manifest in. She searched around the peculiar building for the man she had seen before. The detective man, "I believe it was Argent...." she thought in her head. She finally wandered down the right hallway and she was looking at the man's back.

"H-Hello, Argent." she said to him, prepared for any retaliation.
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Argent did a double take when he saw the girl scowled "Lay low I'm dealing with a Cape here kid" he pushed her head down with one hand and raced into the lab diving behind a tipped over table and opening fire upon the Mad Hatter while his Aim Assist lined up for the Head Shot
Argent
Argent

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhatter Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:05 pm

A bullet whizzed through Hatter's hat. "Close, but no cigar." He fired a few explosive bullets at the table. "Catch if you can and if you can you win a prize." He laughed as he blew up a service elevator and jump down in the smoking hole.

Madhatter

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Argent tumbled backwards away from the table and activated his infared and watched Mad Hatter descend down the shaft, he cussed under his breath and radio the officers outside "This is Argent, the culprit has descended into the lower levels of the Lab, evacuate all personnel." He closed the channel and dove into the shaft after the Hatter
Argent
Argent

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhatter Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:55 pm

"Well it looks like my plan is working, it won't belong now." He ran into the weapons testing facility. He reached into his hat and pulled out a small robotic cat. He turned it on and ruched it in his coat. "Good, all the pieces are together now."

Madhatter

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Argent landed at the bottom of the Shaft and snuck up behind some behind the Madhatter pulled his weapon and opened fire at his backside
Argent
Argent

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhatter Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:19 pm

He jabbed Argent in the head and had his robotic cat clamped onto Argent's hand. He kicked him into a portal that opened up to a the outside of the lab. He checked himself over. Lucky for him, he hadn't been injured that bad. Just a few wounds, but other then that he was fine.

Last edited by Madhatter on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Madhatter

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Madhatter wrote: He jabbed Argent in the head and grabbed a pulse glove from a nearby shelf and shot Argent in the hand. He kicked him into a portal that opened up to a the outside of the lab. He checked himself over. Lucky for him, he hadn't been injured that bad. Just a few wounds, but other then that he was fine.

OOC: Sorry but Since when did you have a pulse glove, what does it do? and How'd you get into melee with me when I'm behind cover at a good distance and you can't just kick me into a portal that never existed until this point and toss me out of the encounter without time to respond
Argent
Argent

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhatter Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:00 pm

OOC: I had him grab the glove off a shelf nerby I figured as long as it wasn't a little lethal or all that painful I could use it and the about the portal.
Here:
POWERS: Hat Trick
CATERGORY:technology
DESCRIPTION: A tall black, beat up top hat with a gray scarf wrapped around it. The hat allow teleportation around the wearer. Wearer simply reaches into the hat and the hat will open up a portal to the desired location. Thought to be magic but it was acutally technology made by H.A.T labs.
LIMITS: When people enter the hat it takes a hour and a half to recharge fully and wearer must have been there before.
POWER POINT: 3

Madhatter

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Titan Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:03 pm

OOC: thought I would help explain this. you are still across the room from him, you are still under fire, and he is still under cover. even though the glove thing is non-lethal, it is still not fair to pull it out of nowhere, with no slots, and no explanation of it beforehand of any kind. you need to at least tell about them in the description of the room, and even then its a little out of what you should have been able to do.

Titan

Superhuman Points : 143

Character Profile
Alignment: Hero
Superpower Slots: 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:08 am

Manifest used her Manifest power to create Strength-Gloves. She reached her hands out and opened the shut elevator door with ease. She jumped down, falling behind Argent, and landing on her feet. She hadn't really trained on her landings, but she thought, "Awesome, sweet landing.", but she was distracted by gun fire and she tossed her body to the ground. She looked up and saw Argent shooting at the "Cape".

"Need help, Argent?" She asked, with a smirk, creating a shotgun with her Manifestation powers.

Power used:

Power Name: Manifestation 1
Category: Supernatural.
Description: Manifest is given the ability to create smaller things in the color of sun orange. Things like, knives, swords, small shields, pistols, shotguns, razor discs, etc. (Too simple for 100 words)
Limits: Able to do whatever she decides to create. (Example: If she creates a knife, she is able to stab, cut, throw, or just beat a** with it.)(Another Example: If she creates a shield(s), then she is able to throw, block, bash, or just simply beat a** with it.) It is only durable for 30 minutes (Three of my posts). It can only affect people under 200 pounds, humans, plants, animals, cars, and buildings are only, truly, affected.
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhatter Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:51 am

OOC: I'll change it to something Hatter already had but about him being close for the portal.

HERE AND I QUOTE: Argent landed at the bottom of the Shaft and snuck up behind some behind the Madhatter pulled his weapon and opened fire at his backside.

Considering my character paused once he got down the shaft, Argent would of been close enough to portal. Also consider "snuck up BEHIND the Madhatter PULLED HIS WEAPON and preceeded to fire on his backside." Now looking over the evidence shows that I may of been out of sorts with the pulse glove but I was not with the Hat Trick and that is why I believe my point stands. The only person who should currently be in the building is Manifest. I believe, that Argent should have to go back in the building to confront the Hatter. Keep in mind, the hat takes a hour to recharge so the Hatter will not be able to do this once more until this chapter is over.

Madhatter

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:44 pm

OOC: Except the Hat trick states that the user must reach into it to activate it implying it is a close ranged object mean while an Assault Rifle is a long ranged weapon so I wouldn't be close enough that you could grab me and throw me through a portal, if you advanced then activated the hat it'd be one thing but what really annoyed me is you took my character out of action without consulting me or giving me a chance to prevent it that would be like If I posted that I head shoted you, your essentially out of the rp for an extensive period of time until your character can recover from it.
Argent
Argent

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:51 pm

OOC: I agree with Argent. You may have been right on the portal, BUT, not only did you not "reach into it", Hatter, but, in the event you did, how could you have reached and grabbed a pulse glove, in time, shoot him, and not get shot in the process, which would have definitely killed you.

Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhatter Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:04 pm

OOC: I am planning to blow the lab up anyway. We could start in the techroom before either character went down the elevator. And I could just blow it up there.

Madhatter

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:17 pm

OOC: That works fine for me, I'll assume we back up to the point where you fired that explosive round

Argent tumbled backwards and quickly climbed to his feet as the bullet pierced the thick desk engulfing it in a blaze, he limbered quickly to the next desk clutching his leg, he placed his Assault Rifle back in his Holster and drew his side arm and shot a few rounds at the Hatter
Argent
Argent

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Last edited by Syren on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accidental post. Won't let me delete it.)
Syren
Syren

Superhuman Points : 530

Character Profile
Alignment:
Superpower Slots: 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down